Friday, April 13, 2012

Spiritual Warfare



Have you ever felt like the world was crashing down on you? Man I can tell you this last 6 mos has been pretty brutal as far as illness, and just feeling like I get up to be knocked right back down on my keyster (sp). I have been reminded that this is not a war of the flesh but over and over I am fighting the darkness; Fighting it from taking a hold of my hope, joy and from it stealing the promises spoken and revealed for my life. 
I will continue to fight whole-heartily and will not let go of my hope!
Will it be easy? HECK NO! But am I willing to keep striving? HECK YES!!
Praying all of you who feel like enough is enough, will continue to pray and seek God, for he is the strength and endurance when we have no more Gatorade ;) 

Lots of Love
Shevonne D

No comments:

Post a Comment