Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time just goes to quickly...

Mikayla and Eli 4 years ago

Today is Eli's 7th Birthday and it seems like just yesterday we were trying desperately to soothe him while he was teething, help him learn to walk, keeping him from running LOL, and trying to teach him what being a big brother is all about.
Now he is an AMAZING big brother and just so grown up it seems.
I have to say it is so much fun giving this boy gifts, if you every want to see enthusiasm give this boy a gift LOL, he will jump up and down sing and scream with joy. His joy and happiness warm my heart.
I am so blessed that God gave us Eli, the son we were told we would never have and the devil tried to rip from us, is now a healthy, happy, generous, God loving young man. I couldn't be more proud of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment