Friday, October 5, 2012

Sick Days

Some times it feels like sick days are everywhere. This week I celebrated my 32nd birthday and also was sick, dealing with my daughter having lice, and also enjoying the gift Aunt Flo gives every month! Lord knows I needed rest, and well today I take it, movie and tv all day with the kids. Though Monday I slept til 1pm this is a process not a fly by night getting better. We have to willing sometimes to give ourselves permission to be restfull more then a few hours or one day, we are allowed to get better completely before picking up the next task. Otherwise we are constantly working on half full. So this week has been great, waiting to feel better but blessed to have the time to cuddle up in blankets, break a fever, and recover! This season if you get sick allow time for recovery, it truly does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment