Sunday, April 15, 2012

Late night enthusiasm

So many times in my life I get divinely inspired to change my life in some new way. Recently I have changed my eating habits, and have lost 32lbs, but now I feel I must get my house organized and put together! In this thought there have been many times I have tried to organize my life, but mainly what will keep this going is TIME MANAGEMENT. I think my mind thinks this is a curse word. I have always been a spontaneous person, so planning is not my strong suit, though over the years that has changed a bit. So here is to another try at it, and I PRAY, PRAY, PRAY God will see me through and this will not just be a new habit but a new life for me. I WILL NOT beat myself up if I fail, but I will pick up the pieces and keep going where I left off.

Here are some pictures on what I hope to accomplish:




I love the bright colors but also I have very little space to really work with. I will have to post pictures of when I actually get this accomplished! Happy Organizing friends!

Lots of Love,
Shevonne D


No comments:

Post a Comment