Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Heart San Francisco

Okay so honestly I really don't love San Fran at least not like my mother did! I only love it because it is a short distance for me to go to the BEACH! Otherwise I would be in Pismo Beach or Monterey. I am however looking forward to the Rest/Fun/ and Relaxation of it all! The last trip my husband and I were on, without him working was when he had Gastric Bypass a couple years back! It is MUCH needed! I love my husband and sure hope we can manage to have a day filled with fun without having to pull out a phone, check emails, or answer urgent text!
Not that I don't love the people we interact with but I sure just miss the quantity of our quality time. LOL So here is to a great trip, and yes I will post pictures when I get back.
It will feel so weird to be young again together and explore the city of San Francisco, ride on trolley's and just be spontaneous! Exciting...so much so, that I can't sleep and that is why I am writing at 1:25am in the morning...
Definitely drinking some caffeine in the AM!!
Lots of Love,
Shevonne D

No comments:

Post a Comment