Monday, November 28, 2011

Mother's work is never done...

So today I planned on taking a nap after church, since youth group was canceled this week and we did not have to be at the Visitor's Reception till nearly 6 hours after church. I went and laid down planning on cleaning when I got up, I woke up to the sink being on for what felt like in my mind too LONG, so I go to our playroom/schoolroom/office and see hair on the desk (mind you the only one with hair long enough to cut is my daughter's) I go to the kid's bathroom and ask her who cut their hair, she looks at me with a total straight face, "I don't know who it was Mama, you should ask Eli." She turns her face and 4 inches of one side of her hair is cut!!! The funniest part of this story, I was JUST telling someone this morning that I have been lucky with all the times my daughter uses scissors she has never once cut her hair! Guess my daughter is trying to keep me on my toes, and I doubt this will be the last time. God please help me guide her with patience and  love while also enjoying her adventurous spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment