Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Life as Mom..


I am very blessed to be able to stay home with my two amazing kids. Elijah (5) and Mikayla (3), seems they are growing so fast. Most you already know this but Eli starts Kindergarten this year. People ask me all the time what school he is going to and I am very proud to say, "I am homeschooling him." Sometimes I get kudos for staying home and teaching my children other times I get the negative. But I know this is my season in life, God has given me the opportunity to stay home and do this and I will do it the best to my ability and the things I don't know, I will turn to those that do. I have a great handful of friends who homeschool and will be part of a co-op out here. This year I am looking forward to new beginnings and new adventures. I will continue to post new pics of the kids and events that we get to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment